CUPE is currently organizing clerical staff at Manitoulin Health Centre
CUPE is Ontario’s hospital union. We represent over 40,000 workers in 120 hospitals across the province.
Joining CUPE will improve your working conditions. CUPE members have the strongest job security provisions of any hospital workers in Ontario. We have also recently campaigned successfully to bring our members increased protections against violence in the workplace.
CUPE is a democratic union that puts its members first. As a CUPE member, you will have a strong voice in your workplace and your union.
- Request an electronic membership card that can be completed and signed via email.
- Please fill in this form to contact a CUPE Organizer if you have any questions.
Want more information? Check out our information pages about unionization below:
- Tech change is changing hospital clerical work
- How does my workplace become unionized with CUPE?
- Joining a Union: It is so much more than wage increases
- What to expect from your Employer
- Learn more about CUPE
- Sign a CUPE Membership Card
- Privatization of Healthcare Clinics